How to Export Your Videos in 1080p with iMovie at 60FPS Made Easy!
Having trouble exporting your personal content or branded videos in 1080p with iMovie ?
This step-by-step tutorial will give you the tools you need to make it as simple and easy as possible.
For this to work:
- Make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of iMovie before you do anything else.This is a vital step that once completed you then can move forward.
Alright, let’s get started and make this video you have been trying to export actually happen!
1. Start a new movie project in iMovie and select “No theme”
- Let’s go ahead and name it 60FPS for now.
- You can always go back and edit the name whenever you want.
2. Next, click “Import media”
- Make sure you don’t drag it from “Find it” because this won’t work.
- Once you press “Import media” find your video that you recorded at 60FPS.
3. It’ll appear in the timeline.
- Simply double click on it and drag it down to the bottom of the timeline:
4. Save Video at 60FPS
- To make sure it saves at 60FPS, click on settings:
- Select 1080p 60FPS under Project Settings.
5. Change Quality Settings
- If you want to change more quality settings click on this button up at the top and select “file”button:
6. Choose the Right Settings
- You’ve got a bunch of different quality and compression settings here that you can choose from.
- Make sure to set the quality to “Best (ProRes)”
7. You video is now ready
There you have it. Your case study for your branded video is now finished!
Any other cool features you’ve discovered in the new version of iMovie?
Let us know in the comments below!
And check out more articles about iMovie!