Uploading Video Edit Requests to Frame.io
Please follow the steps below to upload your video edit request files to your CCL Unlimited Video Editing Account:
1) Log in to our frame.io project in your Browser.
2) Click on the “Folder Options” button in the top right corner and select “New Folder”
3) Name the Folder the name of your video. (i.e. “New Video Project 2”)
4) Double-click the new folder to open it.
5) Drag and drop all the video’s assets (raw footage/audio/images) into this new folder.
^ Perform the above steps for each new video edit request.
Latest posts by Jon Acosta (see all)
- FreshBooks Pricing Plans – Freelancer Invoicing Tools - March 15, 2020
- The Most Powerful Question for Customer Video Interviews - January 9, 2019
- How to Consolidate Library Media in FCP X for Case Study Interviews - December 13, 2018